Welcome to Zessio! As a Partner of Zessio it is important your values align with our mission, promise and values for collective empowerment. Our main purpose is to bridge the widening gap between people and access to quality mental health resources.
We’re aiming to create a new ecosystem for mental health — one that’s built on the basis of continuous evolution.
Zessio is built upon the fundamental cornerstone: to empower people with the resources to help them fortify their mental health. Our purpose is to provide abundant, affordable access to professional mental health providers and educational resources. Not only that, but we’re working to ensure it’s not just the privileged who have access to these resources: it’s everyone. Because none of us thrive unless all of us thrive.
Zessio’s core values are:
- We will not compromise supporting the ever changing needs of mental health.
- We will always commit to fostering and protecting safety, inclusivity, and belonging.
- We will not compromise on increasing accessibility.
- We will always be committed to growth, change, and learning.
- We will always seek to privilege underserved, underprivileged, and underrepresented communities.
- We will aim to lead with, encourage, and honor authenticity.
Together, we’re challenging the status quo of mental health to empower collective wellbeing and a brighter future for all. Thanks for being a part of the journey!
Zessio’s Ecosystem Guidelines
At Zessio, we aim to create a community within the context of our ecosystem. Please review the guidelines for our mental health ecosystem. The following guidelines apply to every user, and by agreeing to our Terms of Service, you also agree to these rules.
Our Partners and members – the ecosystem – are the foundation of Zessio. The following guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a part of Zessio, whether you’re interacting with each other or members of our team. Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in strikes recorded to your Zessio account, removal of content, or account deletion.
There’s a real person behind each Zessio profile and support email. Zessio is not a venue for harassment, abuse, bullying, or intimidating others. Within our ecosystem, there are public community spaces, such as courses, group discussions, or the activity feed. Do not use these public community spaces to dispute transactions, provide site-related feedback, or report technical issues. Instead, contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with these issues, and we’ll help you out as soon as possible.
The Following is Prohibited:
Harassment, Hate Speech, and Explicit or Illegal Content
- Uploading content that is inappropriate, offensive, hateful, contains objectionable language or promotes stereotypes of individuals or groups based on race, gender, religion, age, nationality, political affiliation, or sexual identity/orientation.
- Uploading explicit or violent content
- Uploading content that makes reference to weapons, as well as activities that can be considered dangerous or that have the potential to lead to physical harm
- Promoting an illegal activity
- Posting disrespectfully in community spaces
Privacy & Ownership
- Revealing personal or identifying information about another user
- Downloading courses from Zessio and posting them elsewhere
- Uploading content that you did not create
- Uploading content that promotes dubious business schemes or promises a specific outcome to members
- Impersonating a content creator from another platform
- Engaging in fraudulent or misleading referral or class review activity (including but not limited to: using multiple identities, email addresses, or Zessio accounts, providing false or misleading information, or attempting to “game” the trending algorithm)
- Manipulating metrics surrounding engagement (manipulating or faking referrals or minutes watched)
If the goal of your content or participation is to gain engagement outside of Zessio, it is likely not aligned with our mission. The following Guidelines apply to all users:
- Any untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content posted to community spaces (group discussions, activity feed) may be removed.
- If you are a content creator, self-promotion (ex: mentioning other websites you teach on, mentioning your own website, asking for followers or subscribers on other platforms), should be limited to the intro and outro videos of your course(s) only.
- Using your profile or any community space primarily as a proxy to other websites, services, or competitors is not tolerated.
Posting in Community Spaces
In addition to following all Ecosystem Guidelines, all posts, comments and reviews are subject to the following rules in order to keep conversations helpful and welcoming to all members of Zessio:
- Don’t spam or post repetitive content.
- Keep feedback constructive and respectful.
- Keep the conversation on the topic.
- Avoid asking questions for the Zessio team relating to payments, feedback, or technical issues. Please email email@example.com if you need assistance in these areas.
Please note that moderators may remove posts that do not follow these Guidelines.
Specific Rules for Partners
When you publish a course to Zessio’s content library, you agree to the following rules:
- You will honor any enrollments through Zessio at the price and time listed in the Service, and not refuse enrollments or participation by any student for any discriminatory or other illegal reason.
- You will aim to create content with consideration of Zessio’s core value of fostering and protecting safety, inclusivity, and belonging for all identities.
- You grant us the right to place advertisements on your content at our sole discretion.
- Any content you submit to Zessio will not contain third-party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material. Should any copyrighted material or material subject to other third-party proprietary rights be used without permission from the rightful owner, you would be responsible for liability.
- You represent and warrant to Zessio that you are qualified with a current professional license to teach the courses, workshops, and/or Zessions added to Zessio’s content library and that you will at all times conduct yourself in a professional manner and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- You understand that any content you create, your members will have the ability to post a review of this course. We cannot control the contents of any such review and will not be held responsible for any information or opinions that a user may include in any such review.
- Once you create content through Zessio the content is available for all Partners and Members to access in Zessio’s Content Library. You may choose to remove content from your course and will continue to own such content, but we will continue to have the right to use that content and to provide it to members.
- You understand that the Zessio team has the ability to monitor course content for quality control and adherence to guidelines using a separate quality control account. You acknowledge that Zessio reserves the right to reach out to any Partner regarding quality and adherence of content, and to pause the progression of any content at the discretion of Zessio team (e.g., if perceived as harmful, risky, unsafe, and/or not in standing with Zessio Ecosystem Guidelines and values).
- You grant us full ownership of any video content that we have filmed for you. It is at our sole discretion to remove, add, or edit that video content.
- You agree that you will not submit content to Zessio that violates the Zessio Ecosystem Guidelines, which may be occasionally updated.
- Zessio reserves the right to but is under no obligation to delete the listing of any course at any time and for any reason.
- Zessio reserves the right to, but is under no obligation, to revoke access to the Zessio platform at any time and for any reason.
- Partners may earn revenue by publishing courses or offering additional services through Zessio (i.e., live/recorded “Zessions”, workshops, etc.).
- Zessio provides the course earnings total in the Withdrawals section accessible on the Partner’s Instructor Dashboard. Partners will request withdrawal of their earnings through PayPal with a minimum withdrawal amount of $50. PayPal charges a nominal fee for withdrawal.
- Payouts to Partners are paid on the 15th of the month following the requested withdrawal.
- Partners earn 60% of the total payment received per course created when Partner recruits purchasing members.
- Partners earn 40% of the total payment received per course created when Zessio recruits purchasing members.
- Partners have 30 days from the time at which a payment was or should have been made to report any discrepancies. After 30 days, you have waived your right to dispute any payment.
- Partners agree that Zessio’s sole responsibility is to process payments and support payout to Partners in the proportions set forth above. Zessio is not a party to any transaction between any member and/or Partner and cannot be held responsible for any issues arising from any such transaction.
- Partners are responsible for all income, sales, and other taxes associated with the fees they earn. Zessio content creators will receive the appropriate tax forms, such as a 1099 or 1099k, from either Zessio or one of its payment partners. Partners will be required to provide Zessio with appropriate tax documentation. Zessio reserves the right to withhold any payment until it has received all tax identification information it requires to satisfy its obligations.
- Zessio reserves the right to withhold or cancel payments to Partners if it deems, in its sole judgment and absolute discretion, that the Partner engaged in behavior that violated any part of this Agreement.